Cloud based Case Management
GCS developed and own a highly sophisticated cloud based case placement and management system, the GCMS, a powerful supply chain management system that connects collections agencies around the world, and creditors direct.
Information is available real time, and allows for informed decision making during a collection process to maximize results.
The GCMS has many features, including but not limited to:
- Strict accounting controls are maintained over all accounts referred for collection with a strict double entry accounting record of all financial transactions, payments, fees, costs, etc., maintained for each debtor account received.
- Audit trails for monitoring individual collection actions, performance and privacy
- Details of all actions, letters and oral communications with the debtor.
- Completing reporting to the client of the progress and present status of all accounts referred.
- The ability to quickly incorporate any special requirements of the client into our standard recording and reporting procedures.
- Authentication, integration and communication with external systems through custom built API’s, enabling the migration of data between systems.
GCS Information Security
GCS’s primary objective is the privacy and security of our customers’ information, documents and data.
GCS meets national and international security standards, including strict security policies and practices that set the standard for world-class information security. We continually drive to attain industry best practices by conducting audits and achieving industry certifications for data protection.
- GCS provides a high level of security assurance by being compliant with ISO 27001 and PPMS (Professional Practices Management Systems).
- GCS applications are protected with AES 256-bit encryption.
Everyone at GCS, from the facilities and staff to the management team, is committed to security excellence.
GCS constantly consults with industry security experts to proactively improve security standards.
All business processes, including internal policies, the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), platform monitoring considers the security of our customer data.
Each component of our extensive multi-platform environment – Hardware & Infrastructure, Systems & Operations and Applications & Access undergoes constant security scrutiny.
- Hardware & Infrastructure
- Two geo-dispersed SSAE16 audited datacentres
- 365x24x7 on-site security
- Annual Business Continuity Planning (BCP) & Disaster Recovery (DR) testing
- Third-party penetration testing
- Systems & Operations
- Physically and logically separate networks
- Two-factor, encrypted VPN access
- Professional, commercial grade firewalls and border routers
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) mitigation
- Applications & Access
- Application level Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 256 bit encryption
- Encryption for backups
- Enterprise-class malware protection
- Audit trails
GCS’s customer data stays confidential and private. Access workflow is controlled.
Each user action on systems is logged ensuring the accountability of users.
Customers’ can be confident that GCS services will be available with our robust infrastructure.
Customer data is ensured to be technically, legally and procedurally unassailable by audit trails on our systems.